Sunday, February 6, 2011

YOU'VE BEEN DELETED!!!

Damn!!F**k!!
Just now i realized that I've been like a stupid robot that controlled by the remote control since we were in love*which was completely fake!!Yeah!!I should delete you in my life earlier..day by day..year by year..you such rubbish in my life!!!
And now..i believe it when people say love is blind because I think I must have been blind to love a person like you!!the honest of you was just a REAL FAKE!!
Every time i think about you..I feel the dirt of my life..my body..my soul..Congrats to you cause you successfully made my life so S**KS!!!!!!
Thanks for the EXTREME MEMORY that we've been created together!!its such the toughest moment for me and I really hate it!!
THERE'S NO REAL LOVE IN YOU!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoo.. ap cer fy..

y.qla said...

hey, kau apsal ni?
heh

fify manz said...

heh!!kngn dulu..yg penting xde kne mgene ngan syahzman..
qla..aku bnci gler org jordan uh

sekamar rindu said...

salam..

singgah folo ur blog..

rame rame said...

fy. lek dulu. kau gaduh ngan jordan ke weh ?

fify manz said...

bukan gaduh..tp dah btol2 rase nyesal dah ni..huhu...tercalar maruah aku kt skool sbb die..huhu

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com