Monday, June 20, 2011

佐野。。trust me!!i am not a SHOPAHOLIC!!


Lalalala~
Last week was the most enjoyable shopping I ever had!!!!!
Erk...correction please....SHOPPING????????????hurm!
Ok,ok..actually after the mid-sem exam finished..i've planned to go to SHINJUKU or HARAJUKU..
but then....the plan cancelled...GOT NEW plan with senpai[senior]....
she planned to bring me to 佐野[SANO]!!!!!
but wait..i am not going to tell you about what did i buy....how much I've spend...but.......
goshhh!!I fell in love with the 'shopping complex'...as like the HEAVEN for the SHOPAHOLIC like me...A mistake there....yea..i am totally recommended the 'HEAVEN' for those who love to throw out their money into the cashier machine or cash register machine or whatever it is...どうぞ!。[douzo!][dipersilakan]..
Okay..back to the story...what i am gonna to tell is about...why i fell in love with the 'HEAVEN'?????
hahaha...honestly i like the buildings..as like...every BRAND has their own HOUSE...erk..i mean..in a very wide area...each HOUSE was built next to each other...and..the HOUSE design make me feel impressed with the architect who designed it...IT IS COMPLETELY OUTDOOR SHOPPING COMPLEX...and yea...not to forget...got playground and small shops too!!..
okay..let the pictures tell you..
i think i didn't get into there...haha
Nike!!ehemm...
not to forget..got barbie house!!!wee...i heard barbie wants to be an architect??
really excited to get into Lego's house...but almost all the Lego's are for 6~12++..nah!!what do i care!!
All Days I Dream About Sports [A.D.I.D.A.S]..ahaxx!!
I'm not into body shop..gomen!!support Adidas!!
pretty nice!!!
dunhill!!no smoke...
really looks like my Raya shoes when i was 12 years-old...confused  to buy or not..nvm..see you!!hehe


what do you think??nice place to go right...i wish i could go there next time...i mean i will...got things to buy for my adek-adek sengal!!
but not those brands only..a lot okay!!
love the building design!!amazing!!!forgot..the place called SANO OUTLET PREMIUM...

p/s:so happy...i used the $$$$$$$$ but then suddenly the $$$$$$$$$ is still there..damn WEIRD!!but I'm completely satisfied!!hahaha!!!

2 comments:

khaireenjwa said...

mind if i throw a shopping list to you? HAHAHA. Malang la kan balik august ni. ;p

Btw girl, rinduuu! :( Take care!

fify manz said...

hehe..bley je...but not f.o.c eyh..hahaha...nak ape2 gtaw..

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com