every time i wake up in the
my flight which is on 3rd Sept 2011...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
TAK NAK BALIK..SERIOUSLY!!!
I GOT A LOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO..and yet..i even don't touch any of my homework..haha....and not to forget..got 2 reports to pass up next two week!!haha..a round of applause TO FIFY..the laziest person in the world!
and the happiest news is..I'll be having EXAM on 11 SEPT!
tak boleh awal lagi ke??????????
otak serabut weyh bila fikir pasal balik nih????
i know..maybe i should finished the homework earlier kan...
tapi memang tak la weyh nak usik PENSIL time cuti!!
should i pasrah with the exam????oh no!!!!!
i should perform at least im better than my tutor..
ouh electric study..please be easy with me again...
ouh ya..talking about IFTAR CIRCA91 '11...I cant wait for it..yeah..i really miss my old friends..feel like quite a long time i didnt meet them..
pray for my happiness..=]
p/s:i got same flight with my a-levels friend...crowd at KLIA soon with the jpa's scholarship holders..





0 comments:
Post a Comment