Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mr.Lonely Ranger..

I had a beautiful dream last night.HAHAHAHA!A date with someone who are far away...or i called him as 'orang laut'.
For the whole day i keep thinking about the dream.How can i dream about him?Weird!
Its weird for me because i cant easily have dreams,but once i have..it is really really vivid and i can remember all the colors of the object clearly.......

Talking about the dream,we just sitting next to each other and he gave me a light pink paper bag and has a pink box inside it.
And like usual,he looks so awkward ,yeah i knew,he is "clumsy" and "shy" boy and he never have a date with a girl.

But so sad,the rest i cant remember.I think i should have a dream journal starting from now.So that i can write the story precisely in my blog.

Honestly,Im missing him so much...=)
Hoping that he is not a lonely ranger anymore.I dont know who is he waiting for.I just can pray that best girl comes to him.He deserves it!

someone will be waiting you 'orang laut' =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com