1. Nandaemun
2. Dongdaemun
3. Nami Island
4. cruise in Hangang
5. Kyongbuk Palace
6. Hanok Village
7. Sejoong Museum
8. Namsan Tower
9. Lotte World
10. 63 building
11. Wax Museum
12. Trick Eye Museum
13. Chonggestream
14. Coex
15. Yongdengpo
Awesome findings:
1. K-pop performance on the street.- Oh my!! as like everybody wants to be an artist!!!
2. Awesome drink, milky milky soda?
3. Christmas bottles tree
4. Doodles are everywhere- somehow I don't understand why Korean people love to make a doodle on the walls, you can see their doodles at the Lotte World, underground museum( Sejoong Museum), Nami Island and many more. I wish Malaysia had special walls too to doodle on!
5.Gu Jyun Pyo stall- I mean the stall was on the scene; where (Lee Min Ho as Gu Jyun Pyo in Boys Over Flower)finally eating Odeng at the street stall. Did you remember the scene?
7. 2 in 1 cup- Hmm save space and you can hold your food and drink in a time. Creative!




0 comments:
Post a Comment