Tuesday, January 28, 2014

private setting

I changed the private setting already, but yet I still didn't manage to delete the old inappropriate pictures..been too busy with the future-making stuff! but I'll try to delete one by one starting from now maybe. Hah! I miss blogging too much as this so called hobby might improve my writings(?) Like seriously my whole language was suck! again, pardon me. im right-brain major, so I'm very bad at language!hah! I'm thinking to start writing again because, hurm I feel that nobody got time to lend their ears with all the nonsense thing that I would talk about..haha, and........I miss receiving motivational comment from anonymous, and from the person I've known too :( like seriously.

p/s: one of my 2014 resolution; start studying English, Japanese, German and not to forget BAHASA MELAYU from the root. Huh! I wish I'm 100 percent discipline with that. K bye!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com