Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Vacation alone

What a crazy and extreme
idea, but still didnt decide yet..
Maybe emosi tak menentu
Hah!i admit, i feel a bit jealous with those who got a chance to go for a '"卒業旅行"  with their japanese friends or what we call graduation vacation????erk

Pity you fify for having the weirdddd classmates(i've told u before about them in my previous post,haha!)

And i just knew that they went for the 卒業旅行 without inviting me. pity you fify!

And another sad thing is..
Hurm, i still can't believe, me the still 22 years old holding huge amount of $$ but it is used for variety of payments?!!i'm shocked.i'm literally shocked!!! I guess, or I should mark on my year-calendar that March is always the month of money!

But thanks to one of the maybank banker, or i guess money-planner(?)she gave me the inspiration to double up my asb so that I can pay down-payment for a house at the early age of 30! Good idea.. ahhh, lets dont talk about the money thingyyyy..
Coz the saddest partttt is,
the news that ibu ayah cancelled their plan going to Japan for my graduation day is suchhhh a frustating thing(the saddest thing i think?!)
I dont wanna talk much about that,
Sedih!hampa!kecewa!frust! But i believe we plan,but Allah is the best of planners.. Hurmm

But.. I'll remember what my ayah had promised me~*i cant tell here what it is as it is a big secret,heh!!!

Well, it is a sad thing to have no celebration for my graduation, i mean at least by myself.. :'(
After 5 years berhempas pulas for a diploma???!!

Alhamdulillah! ALLAH helps me in many ways, and I know, without the dua's from ibu ayah, bestfriends, I guess I wouldnt manage to stay on this path that i've chosen 5 years ago :'(

Hurmm, back to the topic, yes, im planning for a lonely vacation.. where and when is still under planning.
Again, we plan, but Allah decide all...

Teaser...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com