This entry is special to Juhaida Shahir,as I owed her one entry that should be posted last year on her 20th birthday...
Juhaida Shahir/juju/claire,
Happy birthday dear,alhamdulillah you turn out 21 years old today with a big smile as I received your pictures on whatsapp last night..I felt so happy at that time,your friends were around to celebrate your birthday there..=')
Honestly i was still awake at the time you whatsapp-ed us;loveydovee..hahaha!
but I preferred to remain silent..
*terasa ayat berbunga pula when I speak English..ahaha..excuse me..
yeah,its hurt kan we couldnt celebrate our bestfriend's birthday..and aku rasa bukan dengan kau seorang je,yang lain-lain pun because of just one reason~The Distance
we never celebrate it right?but I believe iA one day,when semua dah bekerja..I will make sure that I will be there with all of you during your birthday..^_^
Claire,
I know kita tak rapat pun zaman sekolah kan?and same like Kreen,we became close at the end of form five...yeah!with the same thing that made us close..Kejadian BILIK DISIPLIN!
ahaha,from that time I guess we became close enough,walaupun aku rasa kau kurang terkena,I mean your name at that time still much more 'bersih' than me and kreen...
I know thats just cerita lama,but SERONOK gilaa kenangkan balik...
Claire,
aku rasa syukur sangat-sangat that our friendship ini still ada walaupun dah habis sekolah.and yet,I am very happy to have a bestfriend like you..
like kreen,yes, aku kagum dengan kau...and both of you tell me enough that SPM result is nothing laa..hee
as like kau ni macam diam-diam ubi berisi lah juga..rarely tells me about your academic performance but tup tap tup tap,you got JPA scholarship dalam negara..nak tahu tak claire..aku orang paling happy bila dapat tahu kau dapat JPA scholarship at that time..
and hope Allah permudahkan urusan kau,and I cant wait to see you as a brave LAWYER in front me!
Claire,
can you bring me to the court one day?aku sangat-sangat nak tengok macam mana perbicaraan tu berlangsung..
talking about Lawyer,it was my ambition when I was in primary school tau..but bila tahu diri ini tak pandai berdebat..dengan ayah pun berdebat dah menangis-nangis...inikan pula nak berdebat di court..kalah lah jawabnye..
Claire,
actually,aku kagum juga dengan sifat garang kau..i mean tu sifat yang perlu ada la as a big sister in your siblings..sampai aku pun takut wo!and kau sangat matang..nampaklah kematangan kau as a woman di situ walaupun ada sedikit keganasan..jangan marah aku taw..^_^
i miss you a lot claire..='(
and lastly good luck in everything that you do..
and may Allah bless you!
I love you Lawyer-to be!
"Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to Claire...
Happy Birthday to you..."
❤ from Japan





0 comments:
Post a Comment