Sunday, January 8, 2012

i called him my vampire,the Edward Cullen in Twilight movie although he hates that movie so much...


I never introduce him officially in my blog
Because im afraid the relationship wouldn't last long...
I never talk too much about him in this blog
Because im afraid the happiness wouldn't last long...
But it enough if I introduce here that he is
My only one travel partner 
The one I always fight with when it comes to maps direction
My tuition teacher in every subject
Always like to critic about twilight movie in front of me
The one who I skype with for more than 24 hours
The one who I can practice my Japanese language with
Easy to detect my sadness
The best supporter in Japan
The best listener in Japan
Matured in his own way
A Space engineer to-be
THE..........


enough here 

I'm waiting for a halal relationship till Jannah :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com